FUTSALFEST 2017, SATURDAY 23 September
@ State Hockey Centre, Colmslie Reserve, Morningside
- Exciting Futsal (5-a-side Football) tournament at State Hockey, Colmslie Reserve, Morningside
- Caters to amateur, social and corporate teams.
- Round robin + finals.
- Social activities + after-party.
FutsalFest 2017, Saturday 23 September
Fees + important details
FutsalFest is a round robin competition with finals. All teams play at least 90 minutes. This may include round robin group games, finals and playoffs for placings .
- Expected games: 3 x 30 minute games over period of about 3 – 4 hours, with possible additional games for finalists.
- Categories include Mens Open, Mixed Open, Women’s Open, Corporate Men’s*, Corporate Mixed*
- Team fees: $285
- Entries Close 25 July
Rules & Code of Conduct
FutsalFest enforces a strict Code of Conduct to ensure that everyone has the chance to enjoy the tournament. FutsalFest uses standard Futsal rules with a few variations.
- Squad numbers: 5 per team on the pitch + subs (total squad minimum 7, maximum 12)
- Mixed teams: max 3 males on pitch (squad must include min 3 females, 4 males)
- Uniform & Equipment: Matching shirts (numbers not essential); shinguards & long socks compulsory. Shoes – no tags or blades allowed. Sneakers, Futsal shoes or artificial grass shoes.
In 2017, the venue for FutsalFest is the State Hockey Centre at Colmslie Reserve, off Lytton Road Morningside. It features top class facilities, all-weather playing surface, electronic scoreboard, grandstand, on-site licenced bar, a food service outlet and much more.