FUTSALFEST 2016, SATURDAY 6 AUGUST
@ St.Laurence’s College South Brisbane
- Exciting Futsal (5-a-side Football) tournament at St.Laurence’s College South Brisbane.
- Caters to amateur, social and corporate teams.
- Round robin + finals.
- Social activities + after-party.
FutsalFest 2016, Saturday 6 August
Fees + important details
FutsalFest is a round robin competition with finals. All teams play at least 90 minutes. This may include round robin group games, finals and playoffs for placings .
- Expected games: 3 x 30 minute games over period of about 3 – 4 hours, with possible additional games for finalists.
- Categories include Mens Open, Mixed Open, Women’s Open, Corporate Men’s*, Corporate Mixed*
- Team fees: $285
- Entries Close 25 July
Rules & Code of Conduct
FutsalFest enforces a strict Code of Conduct to ensure that everyone has the chance to enjoy the tournament. FutsalFest uses standard Futsal rules with a few variations.
- Squad numbers: 5 per team on the pitch + subs (total squad minimum 7, maximum 12)
- Mixed teams: max 3 males on pitch (squad must include min 3 females, 4 males)
- Uniform & Equipment: Matching shirts (numbers not essential); shinguards & long socks compulsory. Shoes – no tags or blades allowed. Sneakers, Futsal shoes or artificial grass shoes.
The Red Brick Hotel is just down the street from the FutsalFest venue; a great place to unwind after the event, for a chat and some great craft beers. Play pool or just soak up the ambience of this little gem built in 1890. The Red Brick will be putting up some prizes for winning teams as well as individual awards. Hope to see you there after the tournament!
Thanks to our Event Partners for all their support!
The venue for FutsalFest is Gair Field, a magnificent artificial grass facility at St.Laurence’s College South Brisbane. Centrally located, with views of the city and Mt.Cootha, it provides a great setting for a great day.